If you have trouble getting to the Surgery, please look at the available transport options on this page.
1) Ramsbury Community Bus - this service is provided to enable patients to access the Surgery for their appointment or to collect their medication. The drivers are all volunteers and patients are encouraged to make a small donation to support the ongoing costs involved in running this service. The GPs are grateful for the time and ongoing support given by the volunteers who run this service.
Tuesday route - Baydon, Aldbourne, Ramsbury, Froxfield, Chilton Foliat
Thursday route - Baydon, Aldbourne, Ramsbury, Mildenhall, Axford
If you wish to make use of this service, please let Reception know when making your appointment.
2) Aldbourne and Baydon - Link Co-ordinator 07767 116895
3) Bedwyns - Link Co-ordinator 01672 870120 (areas covered Great Bedwyn, Little Bedwyn, Chisbury & St Katharine's)
4) Marlborough and District - Link Co-ordinator 01672 288007
5) Ramsbury and Axford - Link Co-ordinator 01672 520111
6) Ridgeway Link - covers Bishopstone, Hinton Parva, Liddington & Wanborough 01793 791192